Tuesday 15 January 2008

This Calls For An Umbrella

Oy oy oy, I just walked into my house coming out of a shower pouring down. The clouds must be very unhappy, crying their hearts out and making us people soaking wet. Luckily I have an umbrella, so soaking wet I am not, but the wind tried many attemps to blow my black umbrella away. Hopefully things will clear up, but I'm afraid not, which means I have to go back out there, back into the dark, trying hard to not get wet feet by avoiding stepping into ponds. Maybe I need to bring a flashlight or better some sunshine, as I will be going out to watch Little Miss Sunshine, which they will be screening at 7. So thanks to the Film Society I will watch it again. First I need something to eat having spend the entire afternoon at the library with the first minutes having to listen to some annoying guys who kept laughing loudly, making me put my earphones deeper into my ears. I'm tired, but I'm in need of some fun so that's why i'm going to watch the movie. Oh, and Alice lies, don't believe the message she left in the comment bar at the right. I never said I would call anyone, I'm not even able to, because I'm out of credit! Grrrrrrrr! And I thought everyone could make that rrrrrr sound.

No comments: