Friday 18 January 2008

In A Bit Of A Hurry So...

Woke up early and did my laundry around 8, then walked back and slipped into the grass just before my house after putting my clothes in the dryer. So now my umbrella has broken. Nothing to worry anout though, I'm fine, nothing broken. I spent my day in the library, reading a lot to get ideas for my long essay and I watched Irréversible a film by Gaspar Noé which features this famous rape scene of something like 9 minutes long and made the film very controversial. I happened to be very suprised by the film and actually quite like it. Besides the rape scene, which is probably the most terrible scene I've watched, the film really has some scenes which are great and are all pretty long takes. I'm now going to have dinner and then go to the Gulbenkian to watch Eastern Promises. What about yesterday? I wathced La Règle Du Jeu, received new All Stars, met up with Euan and Clément to speak about our film and that was it. I'm a bit in a hurry, sorry. Have a great weekend!

No comments: