Thursday 10 January 2008

In Love With The Jacket

I will be going to the library in a couple of minutes. I know it's early, but I have to work and Marion, Alice and Heidi (who returned yesterday!) will be there as well. So it's going to be a working session. I feel I can finish my essay int hese four days I still have left, but in order to do so I can't waste any time. Yesterday I spent time at the library as well. I went a bit later than I did the days before, because I started writing bits and pieces at home. So when I went to the library it was already around 3 pm. I stayed until 7, which is closing time and walked back with Marion whow as also still there reading. Alice left early this time, because she was exhausted, which I can imagine. We kind of start to hate this essay. For me it's not that I don't like writing it, it's interesting. But I'd rather of course do fun stuff like hanging out at the Gulbenkian cinema, watching movies without feeling guilty that instead I could better spend my time working. Also I would love to go into town. Fortunately today it seems to be pretty windy outside, so it's great weather to spend inside studying. Hopefully it's not to cold to wear my new jacket, a black one, which I love. It's strange because on Saturday when I went ti Alice's place to meet up with her and Marion, they were like, hey new jacket! And I was like yes, it's new. But so strange, because I had only bought it the day before, which was in Amsterdam. And then, look where I was now, in Park Wood, Canterbury, with that new jacket which I had just bought on the other side of the North Sea. So after coming home yesterday I have to admit I made some pictures of me wearing the jacket, because I love it so much. My hair starts to get really big, I wanted to not cut it until the end, but I'm reaching this period in which at any moment I can all of a sudden decide to just cut it all and be left with this hair on my head of some millimeters. Well, I'm leaving. Talk to you tomorrow. Adios!

No comments: