Wednesday 30 January 2008

Just Another Normal Tuesday

Just an hour ago I got out of bed. I guess I was pretty tired sleeping something like 10 and a half hours. It probably was because I went to The Venue Monday night and had to wake up early yesterday morning to go to my seminar and during the afternoon I went to see Les Quatre Cents Coups at the Gulbenkian. I had never seen it before. It was great with a lot of interesting shots. However it seemed that not everyone in the room could appreciate the film as much as I did. Especially two people behind me kept making comments and didn't bother do even whisper. Pretty annoying at sometimes. If there will be a next time I better not go and sit in front of them again. The seminar was really nice as well. On Monday we watched Pillow Talk, Tamar's favourite movie. It's with Doris Day and is this very colourful and chick-flick kind of romantic comedy. I thought the film was pretty fun, because it didn't take itself that seriously, but it will definitely not become my favourite film. But it's a nice film to analyze performance. We had to split up into groups again. This time 3 groups of 2 and 1 of three. I was together with this girl and besides discussing the clip we had to analyze we also had a bit of time to just chat randomnly. So it was nice to meet a new person and to get to know each other a bit. Today i will have the first life drawing session of the Art society which i just joined and of which Euan is president. Sounds like a lot of fun and not since the beginning of secondary school did I draw. So it's gonna be fun and I'm curious to find out how good or how bad my drawing is. Have a nice day! Bye.

No comments: