Monday 7 January 2008

It's My Birthday!

Yippie! Today's my birthday and I feel very happy, even though it's already my 21st and I'm getting old. :) Well not really of course. I'm still very very young. But 21 is no 17 or 19. So yeah, I will celebrate all day! Yesterday I did some shopping at Tesco so I'll be able to prepare something for tonight. One thing I didn't understand was the timetable of the Unibus. Because I thought it said it would arrive 27 minutes past the hour and then again at 57, but it didn't. So I decided to walk which wasn't at all a bad thing as the weather was really nice and it's not that far, even though you still have to walk something less than 30 minutes. After a while the bus passed me by, but I didn't care. I was already close to town and I actually really enjoyed the walking. I also went to Wilkinson to buy some things and checked out some sales, but didn't buy anything. Once back home I started to read a book for my essay which has to be handed in the 14th of this month. The library turned out to be closed on Sunday due to winter break, but it's open today so i'll be there later this afternoon. Right now I will put some pictures up for all of you to enjoy.

No comments: