Tuesday 22 January 2008

So Many Magazines

I feel like I've never been so tired in my life as I was yesterday. From the moment I woke up I felt tired and that feeling just didn't go away. I did woke up early to go to the library, but because I didn't work Sunday I thought I would not feel tired. Today though, right now, I feel like I really have had a good rest and don't feel tired that much, so I'm not sure what exactly it was that got me so tired. I didn't have a screening until 4 pm. So at the library, where I was from some minutes before 9.30 I typed something on a computer for my long essay, then read one chapter from this book about acting for my Female Performance course, then picked up my essay of British Cinema (I had 70%) and then got back to the library looking for books and stumbled upon a lot of periodicals. I knew somewhere they had all these magazine, but I never checked out where they were. So it was like a discovery and I happened to find two magazines with really useful articles. After the screening, which was Josef von Sternberg's Der Blaue Engel from 1930 with Marlene Dietrich, I went to Tesco to do my shopping and then went back home ate sushi and some bread and that was it. I tried to go to bed as fast as I can, which was something like 11 pm, so not that late. At 9.30 today I have my seminar and this afternoon I will check out the Oscar nominations and then maybe go to the Gulbenkian to watch Blackmail by Hitchcock at 4 pm. It's for free, because it's a screening from one of the film courses, so why not go. I haven't seen it yet and I always like Hitchcock. Well, see you!

No comments: