Saturday 19 January 2008

Not Much To Tell

Last night I finally saw Eastern Promises, but I have to admit I didn't quite like it as much as A History Of Violence. Maybe if I see it another time I'll like it more, but there's just something about the way the film looks that I don't really like. This was the same with A History Of Violence, but I got over it as the film progressed, but with this one I had some trouble to just shed it off. It's still was good and overall it kind of feels like these old movies, but I have to say of all three films I saw by Cronenberg, I still like ExistenZ the most, which I really thought was brilliant. I really liked the plot and the characters. It's weird but in a very good way. So yeah, that one is still my favourite. Like I said before I was at the library all afternoon reading and watching Irréversible. Then at 7 I went home to have dinner. I cooked some pasta very quick and ate it together with some pesto and after also ate a banana. So I guess there isn't really that much to tell. After I'm done having breakfast I will go and read in the library and maybe head into town this evening for a drink with Alice and everyon else who would like to join. Bye!

No comments: