Thursday 14 February 2008

Drawing Session Numero 3

During the morning I worked on my essay and in the afternoon at 3 I met up with Euan and Clement to meet our two actors. However, due to a bit of miscommunication, Tom didn't show up. Rose already mentioned that she was not sure if she could make it because she had to go to London as well. So in the end it was just the three of us, but it was okay, because we had some things still left to discuss. Around 4 I left with Clement to go to the library, while Euan had another meeting. Standing outside we met up with Alice who came to the library to start working on her essay. It was really good to see her again as it already was some days ago since I last saw her. In the library we bumped into Nicola who is giving a party this Friday. He doesn't live on campus but somewhere close to The Works, a nightclub in town. I might go if there's nothing else planned. On Saturday there's also this other party, and lately I'm in the mood to go out and go to these places were it's very crowded and you get the chance to meet up with a lot of people. At 5 Clement and I left the library to go to the drawing session. This time the model was one of Miriam's housemates. i didn't know her, but Clement did, so it must have been a little bit different for him this time. For some reason the session seemed much shorter than last week. But again it was lots of fun and our teacher is brilliant. Not only does he know a lot about art and famous artists and paintings and stuff he also really knows how to improve your skills. And it's nice because he makes that you try something else, something different than you yourself might have done. So that's really cool, because you really learn a lot from him. So that was basically my day. Coming back home I made dinner and that was about it. At 12 I'm going to watch Mean Streets by Martin Scorsese. One of the film courses is going to show it. This does mean however that I have to miss a lunch at the Gulbenkian, but I know there are still many more to come so i don't really mind. And at 3 we will be meeting up with out actors again who will both be there this time, hopefully.

No comments: