Sunday 3 February 2008

Laundry, Cleaning, Cinema

It seems today will be a dry day so there won't be any problems with the weather when I will go into town to work on our film project. We're going to the location where we want to shoot and write down the exact path and the precise places we will shoot. Yesterday was a pretty ncie day as well even though during the evening it gets really cold. I did my laundry yesterday and cleaned my room. And at 8.30 I left the house to go to the Gulbenkian and watch Les Chansons D'Amour. On my way I ran into Clement who was in London to meet with a friend and at the cinema I was with Alice and Cecilia. They came in after me and also ran into Clement who told them he had just ran into me. The film was really fun. It's very light and sweet. Like Once it's a modern musical, but with contemporary songs, so not with songs you would immediately associate with musicals. They are just normal songs and Louis Garrel sings them beautifully as well as the rest of the cast. I didn't go to one of those parties anymore and it's better I didn't, 'cause withut going there this morning when I woke up I already felt real tired. So I will go into town today and work on the project. Have a nice Sunday!

No comments: