Monday 4 February 2008

Into The Wilderness

I just went to pick up the package my mother sent me. I now have lots of bread again so no grocery shopping this week! I was really tired when I woke up yesterday morning. I'm not sure why though. But I had to wake up early because Clement, Euan, Claudia and I went into town. Claudia offered to help us out with the casting and the shooting, so we're now four, even though the project is still really of Clement, Euan and me. It was not so cold, at least in the beginning, but as we stayed longer and longer walking round it became more cold. I walked into town as I had no clue when the bus would arrive exactly. Well, I think I did know, but the but that one bus would arrive in 10 minutes, so I decided to walk instead. I made it to the West station in time. Because they were busy working on the tracks there was no train but a bus that would bring us to Chartham. It's strange how the journey by bus only takes something like 8 minutes and by foot it takes almost 2 hours. Well, maybe it's because we walk a bit slow looking at the landscape and sometimes turn a corner to see what's behind a bunch of trees. Euan had to go to London so after almost two hours in the wilderness he walked back to catch a bus. Eventually my feet got a bit wet because of the ground which was a bit muddy at some places. When we finally gor back into town, Clement, Claudia and I, we went to a bar to drink a cup of tea and then afterwards went to Tesco to do some shopping. At home I made dinner and later on had a small bowl of soup which Farhad had prepared. Today I have the screening from my course and we will be doing another casting. Two boys and one girl said they will be there so hopefully they don't forget about it. We are sure we already have found the right girl, but we still feel we haven't found the right boy yet. I'm going to eat my breakfast and then maybe go to the library or just work at home. See you!

No comments: