Friday 8 February 2008

Morning Into Town

Right now I'm eating my breakfast, which as always consists of muesli! But I will also eat some bread. Yesterday morning I went into town to buy this notebook and a dark blue shirt, then I went to the library and afterwards to the Film Society Meeting. The meeting was nothing special and lasted only like 20 minutes. Leon, one of the guys who helps out with the filmmaking and provide us with information, just gave some info on production and gave us some links to sites we could check out. Euan went to the Gulbenkian to see Day Watch and Clément stayed with Léa, his girlfriend who came over from France. Today it's his birthday, so happy birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day, the weather looks awesome today, which makes me just a bit sad, because the camera still doesn't work so we won't be filming this weekend. :( Maybe I will go for lunch at 2 at the Gulbenkian to meet up with Heidi and Marion, go to the boxing class, maybe Gulbenkian, but definitely to Veronique's party tonight! Hopefully this time they will play good music. So lots of Phoenix, please! I wish everyone a great weekend. Ciao!

No comments: