Thursday 28 February 2008

Like Missing A Day

It was less crowded at the library yesterday so when I arrived in the afternoon after going into town to buy my groceries I immediately found a place to sit. I was in computerroom 3 and both Heidi and Clement were there as well. I worked until some minutes before 5 to then go to the life drawing session. This time we made a lot of drawings and it was the first time the mdoel was a boy instead of a girl. But the drawings are kind of the same, the difference is just that this boy dared to stand in more difficult and interesting positions then the girls usually do. Afterwards Clement, Claudia and some others went to the Gulbenkian to have a drink, but I decided to go to the library to work. The dat before I didn't do anything because of this file I could not find anymore, all I did was look for it. So I felt I kind of missed a day and I really needed to work. The drawing session itself was already my break, so I felt that also having a drink after was a bit too much. But i didn 't mind because this evening I'm going to do something really fun which I will tell you about tomorrow. I will make some pictures as well. Not with my polaroid camera though, caause I couldnt find a film for it. Maybe they also have cheap ones on ebay, I will check. Enjoy your day!

No comments: