Thursday 7 February 2008

A Month Ago

I had lunch together with Marion, Heidi, Tania and Clément yesterday at 12 at the Gulbenkian. It was cool to see Tania again as I don't see her that often. I had this sandwich of brow bread, houmous and roasted vegetables. Tasted very good, so next time I will buy the same thing. Then afterwards Tania went to the sports centre and Heidi and Marion had to go to the shop and Clément and I went to the library. I typed some things for one of my essays on my computer and then later on watched À Ma Soeur!, a film I will be using for my long essay. The film was different than I expected. It was less graphic and less violent than I thought it would be. I had read some things about it before, so I had some strong expectations. Then at 5 I went to my favourite class, the life drawing session. This time we started out with charcoal, which was black and then got to work with colour. I choose orange, even though I actaully wanted purple, but there wasn;t a crayon of that colour. It was really fun as last time and when I got home I used some tape to stick the drawing with the orange crayon on the door of my closet, but it keeps on falling, so today I'm going to buy some tape, 'cause I only had a small piece which I took from class to wrap up the drawings I made. I will now brush my teeth, take a shower and go into town. I think there is a filmmeeting tonight of the film society. I almost forgot about it since we missed two the last couple of times because we were so busy with our own project. Today it's one month ago since my 21st birthday. Time goes fast.

No comments: