Tuesday 26 February 2008

Long Time No See, Long Time No Say

The reading week is over, which means I have to go back to going to my seminar. Yesterday we already had the screening. I finally got to see In The Mood For Love by Wong Kar Wai. Clément decided to go and see the movie just for fun which was great because I had not really seen him for quite a while as he was very busy with essays and had a friend over. After the film we had a coffee at the Gulbenkian talking about the film and future plans. Later on we went to the library to work. I did quite a lot of working and got some new insights. The more I work on it and think about my subject the more shape it gets and the more new things I discover. I reached some new useful conclusions and managed to type a lot. Today I will go back to the library after my seminar. I have to rewatch La Pianiste. I still had not completely seen it the last time I went to go watch it in the library, so I have not analyzed all. Today there's no salsa class which is too bad since last week i really enjoyed it, but it's okay, because the screening of the film society is at the same time and I want to go and watch. They will play The Merchant Of Venice with Al Pacino. The play always reminds me of the time I went to see it at secondary school and we also did a workshop before, playing a scene from the play. That was really fun. Apparently I can look into the future. Because I happened to think Alice said on Saturday there wasn't going to be a salsa class. So I mailed her to ask if I was right or just dreamed it. I was right, there's no salsa class, but Alice only found this out on Sunday, sooooo... what does that mean? :)

No comments: