Saturday 2 February 2008

Too Many Movies

I still feel exhausted. Last evening I saw two films, one at the library with Marion and one at the Gulbenkian. Marion and I watched Dawn Of The Dead, the original version and I was surprised how fun it is. It's a very exciting film, really fun. Its runtime is pretty long, but it's totally worth it. Same for Into The Wild which I saw later on that night. Very beautiful film which takes a while before getting into, but then you really do as the film goes along. But because of that I feel exhausted. I actually had to go to the boxing class yesterday, but I just couldn't refuse on watching a film together at the library. I haven't received any email from the boxing, though, but I heard from Farhad that he saw some people with boxing gloves at the sports centre so I guess the classes already started. Strange though they don't let us know. So next week I will be there, if nothing else comes along. I worked at the library just a bit before seeing Dawn Of The Dead. But today i'm really gonna do more work, probably just here at home. Tonight I will see at least Alice to go and watch Les Chansons D'Amour at the Gulbenkian. I relly want to see it. Louis Garrel is in it and it never really occured to me that I haven't seen any other film with him in it, besides The Dreamers, which is my favourite film. Of both Michael Pitt and Eva Green I have seen some more films, but not of Garrel, so it's nice to finally see him playing another character than Theo. The film is basically a mordern musical, kind of like Once. Clement told me it can be seen as a tribute to those old French musicals like Les Parapluies De Cherbourg with Catherine Deneuve. He gave me the soundtrack for Les Chanson D'Amour somewhere in the first week here, so I know the songs and really like them. During the afternoon, before I went to the library, I met up with Heidi and Marion for lunch. They both had been at the library since early in the morning. I really like having lunch at the Gulbenkian and like almost everytime recently I took one of the salads, which is pretty big and also has some pieces of bread with it. Today I'm gonna work on everything I have to do, from our film to my studies to my blogs, my laundry, cleaning my room. Everything. Have a nice weekend! And maybe, if I'm awake, go to a party at Grimshill 10. Maybe.

No comments: