Friday 1 February 2008

Much Better

Much better this time. Last week was new for us, we didn't really know what to do. Now things were a bit different, but especially because the professional approach of the people who auditioned for us, everything went really great. We had two girls who were bot extremely good. They both went into it, playing this little scene without too many questions. They just did it, listened very carefully and took notice. The boy, we actually should have had two of them but one didn't show up, was pretty good as well. Though we're not so sure yet about him, but he at least has more potential than the guy we saw last week. Next weekend we will try to begin to shoot if everything goes as planned. So that's all very exciting. I didn't have much time yesterday to really work. I only managed to read some things and do a bit of writing after going to the screening and lecture of Topics In American Cinema. They showed Chinatown by Roman Polanski. I had never seen it and thought it was very good. Both Jack Nicholson and Faye Dunaway gave great performances. I always like Nicholson, he has this charm and is funny in his own kind of way. It's always cool to watch him and he seems to always try to make the best of his character. Even though I was exhausted after watching the film and doing the casting I did go to Amandine's place afterwards to help her with a test for her studies. Magali was there as well, so it was nice to both see them and have a little chat. I don't know if my memory is any good and if my scores were high. But if not, it was probably because of the time I did the test and because I felt so tired ;) Today I'm going to work work work, but first breakfast. Tonight Les Chanson D'Amour or Into The Wild or maybe even more, I can't no longer choose. Doei.

No comments: