Monday 18 February 2008

Finally Finished

I have finished my essay for Female Performance, so now I can go and focus on my long essay again. Today I will have lunch with Marion and her friend who came from France and Amandine and everyone else who shows up. I went to see The Darjeeling Limited yesterday and I liked it a lot. Wes Anderson's style is really nice with lots of tracking shots. The rest of the day I was working on my essay in the kitchen. And later on I made my dinner. Vescna, a friend of Farhad was in the kitchen as well when I made my dinner. Saturday night she went to London to go to The Fabric, a nightclub where I went during those days before Christmas. So she slept until the afternoon and hand not eaten anything yet, so Farhad was making a dinner for her and some other friends. Today I will probably go to the library after lunch to work. I don't have any other real plans. Just have to wait and see what comes up. Mitch, if you read this, have a nice trip and enjoy your stay in Tanzania. I'm sure it's going to be great and one of the most wonderful experiences of your life! And everyone else have a nice week as well, bye bye.

No comments: