Saturday 16 February 2008

Still Hurting

I still felt tired yesterday from the boxing class on Thursday. You feel it everywhere, every part hurts, or not really hurts like your in pain, but I guess you'll know what I mean. But really everywhere. My legs, my back, my arms. So yesterday I did not go to the other boxing class of Friday as well. Would be a bit too much and I wanted to really work on my essay, which I managed to do. Still, I'm not completely done. I will hopefully finish today so i can focus on my long essay again. Also I need to vacuum clean my room and do my laundry. I wanted to do my laundry yesterday, but decided not to. I was too tired when I got back home from the library. Thatw as around 6, so I did not stay at the library too long. At first i maybe wanted to go to a party, but I knew I would not be able to. So I stayed home and tried to sleep early. However, I didn't sleep earlier than 11.30 and even when I jumped into bed it took me long to fall asleep. Right now I'm still a bit tired though, or at least don't feel very energetic. The sun is shining again this weekend. Why? Why at times when we need to work or are not able to shoot our film yet. Hopefully every weekend will be like this from now on, so it will be reat weather when we shoot our film.

No comments: