Tuesday 5 February 2008

The Right Boy

It's probably one of the most difficult things I have to decide ever. It's really tough to find someone of whom you immediately think that person is exactly the right one. I'm talking about our casting. We found our girl, there's no question about that, but the boy keeps giving us doubts. We will see what happens though. Hopefully we do get the camera this weekend to shoot, if not then next week, but it would be better not later on. I picked up my package in the morning and in the afternoon I went to the screening of Female Perfromance. The film we saw was l'Eclisse by director Michelangelo Antonioni. Very interesting film with some beatifully directed scenes. I believe it was my first Antonioni film. I know, pretty late. But hopefully I will have the time to see many more. it was also my first film with Alain Delon and Monica Vitti. After the screening I went to the library with Clément who had watched the film with me. I thought he had already seen it, but he didn't. In the library I needed to print a text and Clément had to scan something. Afterwards we went to the Grimond Building for the casting. Because room GS 5, the room where we did the casting the last two times was in use this evening, we did the casting in a lecture room, which was really cool, because it was completely empty, just us and the two people who auditioned. We first had Charlotte and Daniel and then a guy named Tom. Both auditions went really well, so we definitely have some options. But still it's tough. In an hour I have my seminar and then I will go and work in the library. Goodbye.

No comments: