Thursday 21 February 2008

Some Colour On My Walls

I'm having sushi for breakfast. Yummy! :) I bought it last evening when I went to Tesco to do my grocery shopping. I didn't have any bread left or rice milk and other things, so I needed to go there. Half of the package of sushi I already ate last night for dinner and now the rest is for breakfast. I really like sushi. Before going to Tesco I had the drawing session and this time we got to work with paint. So now my room has some colour stuck onto the wall, cause I hang them on my wall as posters. It's really nice cause I don't have that many things to stick onto my walls. I also met up with Euan to speak about our filmproject. Because Clement is very busy with his essay and long dissertation for France he couldn't make it. Also a friend is coming over from Amsterdam. This girl is from France but she studies abroad at my university right now. So Clement wants to be finished by this weekend just to be able to spend some time with her. So Euan and I spoke just about little things which still needed to be taken care of, such as umbrellas, things like that. It can get pretty cold in the landscape and once it starts raining there's no place for shelter. We then went to the drawing session together. I already kind of forgot he is the president, but was reminded of it when we just went into the seminar room we always use and he started to turn on the computer and set up the tables. Cause first I was like, shouldn't we wait for someone from the society to come and then I remembered, of course not, he is from the society, he is the president. I forgot it already. I did not go and see the moon eclipse, I will wait another three years :). I did set my alarm clock, but I was so tired and it was probably cold outside, so i stayed comfortably in my bed. Today I will go to see a screening of Une Femme Est Une Femme by Jean-Luc Godard. I havent seen it yet and I believe it will be only my third Godard film! Maybe I will go to the boxing class if I'm in the mood. The thing is I like it, but it's a bit too bad they don't spend much time on boxing sometimes. Especially on Thursday it's more about staying in shape so we start by running and at the end we do all these excercises. The time we really box is maybe 30 minutes of the 90 minutes every class takes. Also I would maybe just like to try and do something else. I have my sports centre membership right now, but havent got the time yet to really go. So I want to go and check everything out. And for the boxing you also still have to pay 2 pounds for every lesson. Tonight we will have this meet up at the library to speak about our trip to Alice in Italy. In August, once this is all over :(, we want to visit each other and Alice's place is one of the places on the list. I've never been to Italy so I'm sure it will be great. Well everyone enjoy your day wherever in the world it is you are right now ;)

No comments: