Tuesday 12 February 2008

First Essay

Next Friday I have to hand in my first essay for Female Performance. I already have written 2800 words of the 3500 I need, so it's gonna be quite alright. At times like these it's fun, because last week and the days before I had already worked on my essay, reading books, taking notes, writing little pieces. So now that I'm actually really working on it, I'm like, thanks for already reading this or writing this. Now I no longer have to do all this. It's like it's already been done for me and I only have to rewrite parts or add things. So the bulk of my essay is already there. Working like this it's much more comfortable and relaxed then when you have to do everything at the last moment. The film we saw during the screening yesterday was Hero and the performance we had to look at closely was that of Maggie Cheung. Next week we will be seeing In The Mood For Love to be able to compare her performance in both films. I didn't do much else yesterday, so it's not the most interesting day to write about, so I make this post a short one. Right now I'm eating some bread as I will go to my seminar in about an hour. Have a nice day!

No comments: