Thursday 20 March 2008

About Yesterday

So... what did I do. Well, I had the drawing session which was cool. This time we had a model and I made like 5 or 6 drawings of her. They were pretty nice, especially the first two but the rest of them I didn't quite like even though this guy Casey told me he liked all of them, which was cool. Before the drawing I met up with Euan again. We didn't actually spoke much about our film as we had discussed everything already the day before. Clement was busy on his assignment in London Tuesday so we did another meeting in case he had the time to meet up yesterday. But it was just the two of us. But it was okay. I like meeting up, gives me something to do other than work at the library. Gets me out of the house too. Which is partly why i'm going for lunch at 12.30 with Marion and I think Heidi as well. After the drawing I went to the library again where I had also been before going to that meeting with Euan. I'm working quite well and I will go on working the same way today. At 6 it's the circuits! I'm already excited. Now I'm going to watch another episode of Scrubs! It's this comedy series they also show in the Netherlands I think, on comedy central, or they used to show it. But i saw it years ago when they started with the first season but soon it got cancelled and dissapeared. I guess because of poor ratings, noone was watching it. But it's funny and you can watch it online and thanks to Alice and Marion i have found new interest in the show. Mama happy birthday, see you tomorrow! Bye bye.

No comments: