Friday 21 March 2008

Becoming Addicted To Scrubs?

I'm going to London in a couple of minutes to welcome my brother and parents at Heathrow and spend the day with them there. It's going to be really nice and they will finally be able to see where I have been staying for all these months. :-) But yeah, yesterday morning I went out on my skateboard as I mentioned before. Right now, though, I'm still a bit tired. Seems like I'm getting a bit Scrubs addicted as well. It's such a fun show! I did the circuits training at 6, but before that II had lunch with Marion at the Gulbenkian. I had a humous and roasted vegetable sandwich, she a plate of fries. And after we also ate some vegetables Marion had brought with her. Then we went to the library where it was crowded, so we couldnt join Heidi in the computerroom of level 3, because we needed a computer which we couldn't find in the computerroon. Luckily we were able to find one in this smaller room. Some girls and a guy had been working there but were just about to leave when we came to see if there was a computer available. I stayed working there for a while. Marion had to leave after a while to go to her seminar and not too long after that I went back home. I watched another episode of Scrubs (you see, addicted!) and then got ready for circuits training. Heidi had a volleyball match so she couldnt come to the training, which was alright, because her team won! So congrats on your victory! The training was harder than last time. So apparently last time was really easier. But I went for it again, 100 % and had some moments that I reallyw as able to push myself. Again, no breaks and some big guys standing at the side taking a breather or a sip of water. You would expect those guys to be better thean me, but apparently they're not. Well, I have to get ready to leave. Enjoy the Easter weekend etc.! Ciao.

No comments: