Wednesday 26 March 2008

Trying To Keep My Eyes Open

I didn't work on my essays yesterday. I guess I simply couldn't. I was extremely tired during my seminar. We were watching the film we were supposed to see on Monday but I almost fell asleep. It was very difficult to keep my eyes open. When I got home I slept from 11.45 until 12.30. Before I slept Marion asked me if I wanted to do a laundry session and have lunch as well. I agreed, but told her I first needed some sleep. So at 12.30, after having slept a bit, I had some new energy. I took my dirty clothes and went to Marion's place to pick her up and walk to the laundrette. We didn't have to wait, because there were enough machines available. After having put our clothes in we had some peas and after putting our clothes in the dryer, some potatoes. Our clothes managed to really dry in the dryer so it wasn't a waste putting them in there. I then went home again and put all my clothes away. Around 6 I walked to the Gulbenkian to meet up with Clement. We had a tea and Clement also a large biscuit, because he was hungry from working in the library all afternoon. At 7 we went to the screening from the film society. They played Marie Antoinette by Sofia Coppola. Next week is the last screening. So yeah, I didn't go the salsa last night, because I wanted to spend some time with Clement. He's leaving next Tuesday. He might come back for a weekend, but still, he won't be living here anymore, so it will be different. The regular group of people were there to see the film, which were Julia, Sofia, Theo and Clement and me. Turns out Julia is my neighbour. So funny. She lives at number 17. I saw her before, but had no idea she was living right next to me. So strange. Today I will go to the step class and the pure abs class at 12. Alice is probably going to be there as well so I'll be able to see her. Then around 2 I probably will join Marion and Heidi into town. I need to get a passport size picture taken and do some grocery shopping. And at 5 there's the drawing session. Before the drawing I probably go to the library and afterwards as well. Hopefully in the evening there won't be that many people. ;)

No comments: