Saturday 8 March 2008

Lazy Day

I just arrived after going into town with Heidi and Marion. I was still pretty tired, but walking into town did me some good. Yesterday we watched I'm Not There at the Gulbenkian. It's very different, but really nice. It's definitely a film which really aks you to listen. The stories are set in a way that they kind of capture the feeling of some of Dylan's songs. So his lyrics become really important. Also the characters represent a lot of his thoughts and ideas and say certain things he said. It's really good and the acting is great, especially from Cate Blanchett. I love her face. Before going to the cinema I was in the library for two hours. Before that i was at home having dinner, before that I was taking a shower and brushing my teeth and before that I was doing nothing as you may have seen here on my blog. I was lazy. And I'm still feeling pretty tired. I will go to the library at around 12 today. I have no plans for this evening. But i dont think Im capable to really party or anything. Maybe watch a movie but all the movies I have at home I have already seen. Tomorrow I might be making some test shots with Euan and Clement and by 5.30 I will have dinner with my housemates. Stuart, Victoria's boyfriend, and our sixth housemate (he basically lives with us) will cook this special English dinner, so thats going to be fun! Enjoy the weekend. Adios.

No comments: