Tuesday 25 March 2008

Finally Got Credit On My Phone

I still feel a bit tired from the last couple of days having my parents and brother over. I'm sure I could have slept until really late, but I have to go to my seminar to see the film we would have seen yesterday, but because of Easter, we didn't. But it's good, because else it takes me a while before I get out of bed and leave the house. Especially when you're tired/lazy you easily stay in bed until real late not caring about the time. After having said goodbye to my brother and parents as they took the National Express, I stayed in town for a while just to buy myself some credit for my phone at the Orange shop and after that I went to look for a lunchbox which I bought at Wilkinson. Then I took the bus back to Parkwood and just some minutes later Marion said she was going to the library, so she came to pick me up. Heidi was already there and to my surprise it was really crowded. I thought it would be empty because of Easter. But no. Apparently a lot of people thought let's go to the library and work, because there were no seminars or lectures yesterday. During the evening I went to Alice's place. Marion, Heidi and I wanted to do something fun, so we decided that we could go to Alice and maybe also help with the food which was still left from her Easter lunch on Sunday. However, a lot of people stayed until late in the evening and after talking for hours they got hungry again and ate even more. So now everything was finished except for this cake and some kind of cookies. Today I have the salsa but I will go to the filmscreening from the film society with Clement. He's already leaving the first of April, so that's next week! So I'm going to meet up with him to spend some time before he leaves. Well, everyone, enjoy your day. Hopefully no more snow. It's nice, but not when it's really cold. :)

No comments: