Thursday 6 March 2008

I Feel It Now

I forgot Alice was in London all day yesterday to meet up with the boyfriend of a friend who was travelling from the US back to Italy and decided to make a stop in London to meet up with Alice. So at first when I was at the step class I was thinking, where's Alice? 'Cause Alice's never late. Always on time. Well only once you were late, but we'll for get about that one. Again I was surprised. Just like with the salsa. This step class was actually pretty fun and also quite a good work-out. After a while you start to get really warm. You just ahve to walk up and down this small platform thing and after a while we used these small weights as well. It was nice. It's something like 25 minutes. Afterwards there was the pure abs class which I did as well. Aurelie who came to the salsa class as well on Tuesday, it was her first time with the Latin American Society, was also doing the pure abs class and she reminded me about Alice being in London. The pure abs class was pretty tough. And yesterday afterwards you didn't quite feel anything, but now this morning you feel it in your stomach. It hurts. After the abs class I went home and took a shower and then around 3 I went to the library and at 5 I went to the drawing class. This time we didn't have a model. Something went wrong. But it was fine because we got to draw these portraits instead. First we copied two other paintings and then afterwards we drew each other. I drew Inid who was sitting next to me. She's from Belgium and she has the job at the Gulbenkian that i wanted to have! So she can see films for free. My drawing of her was one of the best I did so far and I really liked her drawing of me as well, it looked very cartoon like. Clement who went back to Paris was there as well and he told me the exam was very difficult. It was for this MA he maybe wanted to do next academic year, even though he of course prefers going to one of the film schools he really wants to go to. After the drawing I went back to the library. I was at level 3 and after a while I received an email from Marion asking me if I was still at the library. I said yes, so she decided to come over and join me as she prefers to work together instead of alone. Jan happened to be there as well, which was funny 'cause I don't think I've ever really met him in the library working. But I knew he was there regularly at times, because when we met up to speak about the trip to Italy he had been working at the library already all evening. We ended up staying until 10. Jan left a bit earlier and after marion finished her presentation for today the two of us left as well. Today I'm meeting up with Euan and Clement to speak about our film. There have been some minor problems. We wanted to shoot this weekend, but Tom or actor isn't available this weekend or the next, so we have to look for other days to shoot. After the meeting I will try to go to the circuits class again and tonight we plan to watch Gerry by Gus Van Sant at Euan's place to get some inspiration. Enjoy your day everyone. I might be back home in The Netherlands next week ;)

No comments: