Thursday 27 March 2008

A Visit From Hana

I'm glad today there's finally going to be a circuits training again. I missed it. Next term there will only be one on Monday Heidi told me. :( I'd better enjoy it as long as I can. I hoped to see Alice yesterday at the stepping class. I kind of came there especially for her. I also did the pure abs class after. That class is a pretty good one, though both can't top the circuits. But Alice was still a bit tired of all the early morning partying that she only went to the aerobics after the pure abs. But i don't like the aerobics and already felt I had done enough. At 2 I was going into town. I was supposed to go with Marion and Heidi. I checked the library, level 3, but didn't see any of them. Maybe I just didn't look good enough as for later on that evening I read an email by Marion saying she was goign to be at level 4 from 6. I was there around 7.30, but no trace of Marion. When I got home i received another email saying she was indeed there. I didn't see you though. Must have been hiding behind a big computer. :) But I went into town to go to Tesco and make a passport size picture and buy some groceries. On my way to the library before, near the sports centre, I met Hana! She made a trip to London and of course had to drop by in Canterbury to see all her friends, such as Farhad. But it was so cool to see her again. It's funny, 'cause recently she popped into my head when I was thinking about how it must be when you leave and everyone else is still going to be here. Farhad leaves himself the end of April. First he will have some friends over and they will drive around through the UK a bit. Then after he will have some days left to spend working on some essays. But it will be different not having him around. I'll miss him in the house. After the shopping I went to the drawing session. I made four new drawings, three of which I actually really liked. After we had to wait a bit, because it was raining real hard. I had my hoodie on so I offered Claudia and Clement my umbrella. I only use it when it's raining really hard. In the library I scanned the picture I made in the photo booth at Tesco and then went home to eat and work a bit. So yes, today circuits!

No comments: