Saturday 29 March 2008

I ♥ EAT

I just came back from town with Heidi and Marion. They always do their shopping on Saturday morning and lately I have been joining them. Last night I went to see No Country For Old Men with Marion and Amandine from which I got pretty tired afterwards so I wasn't sure if this morning I would be ablt to go into town at 9.30. I didn't set my alarm clock, but I woke up myself already around 7.45. I felt tired but I noticed I wasn't able to fall back asleep so I decided to go into town and join Heidi and Marion since I was already awake anyway. Yesterday I worked and went into town around 3 as well. I also went to Tesco, but apparently I still had some things to buy today. I bought some noodles and bread, kiwis and some other things as well. A total of not more than 5 pounds. It was raining almost all afternoon yesterday and pretty hard at times as well, but I didn't mind, I had a great time. I bought this yoghurt kind of thing at EAT, the one I really love. It's with banana and honey and something like oats sprinkled on top. You can make me really happy when buying that. No Country For Old Men was really great. It's so full of suspense that you sometimes want to start laughing from the tension. You´re like, oh, oh, here it comes, here it comes! It's really cool. However, if I had to choose between There Will Be Blood or No Country which won the Oscar, I would choose Blood. No Country is really cool, but Blood was just a masterpiece. Loved every bit of it. Well, everyone enjoy you Saturday! It's the weekend! Bye.
I almost forgot: tonight at 8 pm it's going to be Earth Hour, so turn off those lights and everything else!

No comments: