Wednesday 5 March 2008

Numero 2, 3, I'm Starting To Improve!

I slept way better than yesterday and when I woke up around 10.30 I still felt tired and I know I could've fallen back to sleep easily which already happened when I opened my eyes around 8 and 9. Because I'm going to join Alice in the sports centre today I had no chocie then to get out of bed as the classes start at 12. Yesterday evening I went to the salsa class. I at first felt a bit bad because there was also this film playing at the Gulbenkian XXY at 6.50 and Clement asked me if I wanted to join him, but I had already promised to go to salsa. It was the only time they will show the film however. It's part of this Latin American film festival. But I would not have wanted to miss the slasa, because like the first time it was again really cool. It's so funny trying to get all the steps right. This time the intermediate class went much better. The first time they showed three different turns, numero 2, 3 and 4. At the beginners class they only taught us numero 1. So the other three they didn't not really explain and went through so fast that it was difficult to catch up. But this time we repeated numero 2 and 3 and now I understand both. During the afternoon I was at the library where I spend something like 2 and a half hours, just working. Then I walked back home after 5 and when passing Marion's house she called me from her window. She was going to her bellydancing class for the first time. She was hoping everything would be ok and the people would be nice. First she wanted to go to the intermediate class but later decided maybe it would be better to first check out the beginner's class. But she emeailed me about it afterwards and said everything went okay. So I'm glad. Today I also have the drawing class at 5 and afterwards i´ll probably go to the library for something like 2 hours. Just for my daily working session. Enjoy your day everyone! And papa, happy birthday! ;)

No comments: