Tuesday 18 March 2008

Surprise!

Happy birthday Alice! Today is your day. Have fun in London watching the muscial Hairspray! Last night I went to her house together with Marion and Heidi to surprise her. Last Saturday morning we were in town buying her some presented and because today she will be in London we decided to give them last night. Marion and I eventually stayed until after 12 just to make it official. We were all very happy because it really came as a surprise and she enjoyed it very much. And good news about Friday's party, which yesterday had to be cancelled because apparently someone heard about it and complained sending a message to the headmaster. But Veronique is now going to host Alice's party for her. So it's going to be in Vero's kitchen instead of Alice's big one. But it's okay, better than having no party at all. I also went to the circuits last evening at 6 just after my screening of Belle De Jour, which was completely different than I expected. I had never really heard or read anything about the film, so I was surprised about Catherine Deneuve's character. Heidi was at the circuits as well and we both agreed that this time it seemed less tiring or we just ate a lot that day, giving us a lot of energy or maybe we are getting used to it and make some progress. Don't know, but it was much easier than normal. But then again a lot of people were still struggling. It was the first time that I ran passed everyone, whereas normally some very fast people run passed me. Maybe it was the number of people, cause for some reason it was CROWDED. Vesna was there as well, just Farhad didn't join us, but he did came to have a look and wave at us seeing how we were getting sweaty. I only did a little bit of work yesterday, so i have to catch up. The library was completely full yesterday afternoon so I had no other option then to come back home. Today i will go again but hopefully it will be less crowded. I have my seminar in about an hour so I will be at the library earlier. Maybe there will be less people. Before though I am going to attend the baking sale with Marion. It's from Heidi's volleyball team, so we're going to check that out. No salsa tonight :( Don't know why, but too bad, I already missed last week and now there isn't going to be one either.


No comments: