Saturday 15 March 2008

Paranoid

I went into town this morning with Heidi and Marion. We met up at 9, which is still a bit early. Right now I do feel a bit tired. Last evening we watched Paranoid Park. I loved it and couldn't help thinking about myself, having my own skateboard right now as well. What did I get myself into. :) But I used it a bit in my room and it's pretty tiring. I knew it would be pretty physical but still you sometimes think where does that tired feeling come from. But now I know. Just riding it, doing nothing special makes is enough to make you feel tired. I didn't do so much before the film. I first had lunch at the Gulbenkian, also with Heidi and Marion and before that I spoke to Anne for a while whow as sitting outside her hosue reading, enjoying the very nice weather. Yesterday was the first time I didn't need to wear a jacket to go outside. I could walk around in a T-shirt and not feel cold! I bet things are different in the Netherlands ;) After lunch I went to the library to work and I will do the same in some minutes. This evening I will do my laundry. Marion already agreed to keep me company. I made some pictures of this morning. Enjoy them!

No comments: