Sunday 9 March 2008

No Longer Just Lazy, But TIRED

Let's see if it will rain or not and we can do some test shots in the landscape. Plan is now to shoot the 19th and the 20th of this month. I feel much better at the moment, less tired than I was yesterday and the night before while watching I'm Not There. I guess it wasn't the smartes move to get out of bed around 7.45 to go with Marion and Heidi into town. Later on in the afternoon when we were at the library I felt like I was going to fall asleep behind my computer. So I left earlier than I was supposed to. But i just couldnt take it anymore. At home I lay on my bed for a while and then had my dinner. Some rice I had left with beetroot and sushi! I really like sushi, it's just a bit expensive. 2 pounds for a big package. After 8 I decided to watch a film and at the end almost fell asleep. I had already seen it, but because it was already a while ago I though it would be good to refresh my memory. Also the film includes some shots on a train platform and characters running, which is useful for my own film. The film I'm referring to is Hana To Arisu (Hana & Alice), a Japanese film. The story is very light and fun. It does have some flaws especially when it comes to how realistic the story can be said to be. But it's highly enjoyable and looks very nice as well. Great light, a lot of which is natural light I think. So maybe we will be making tests shots, maybe not. I'm not sure if I'm able to go to the library, but I will have dinner at 5.30 with my housemates this evening which will be really cool. Enjoy this Sunday.

No comments: