Monday 17 March 2008

Everyone Falls For A Stroopwafel

I saw There Will Be Blood last night together with Marion. We were supposed to see it with a bunch of people, but they all left us. The film was great, very powerful and has real classic vibe to it. Daniel Day-Lewis shows what true acting really is about and the soundtrack was very strong. Immediately from the first second I was like whoa! Such an interesting opening. It reminded me of something, but I couldnt quite place it but then I went online after and people mentioned Kubrick's 2001 and I was like ah yeah, of course. Sounds almost the same. But the cinematography is amazing, beautiful epic shots. Almost every second has this larger than life kind of feel to it. Before going to the cinema I was at the library with Marion, Heidi and Clement. Then the girls left to eat and Claudia joined us. I gave a package of stroopwafels to Clement and Claudia had some as well and like everyone she too has fallen for them. So I'm going to check if you can buy them here somewhere. I remember during Christmas I was at this souvenir shop and at the counter they had a basket with stroopwafels, so maybe they still sell those, or they were just for Christmas, but I will have a look and find out. The rest of my day was quite normal. I had to wait a bit to finally get into the shower so I was at the library around 2.30, not earlier. Today I have my screening. It feels like really long ago that I have been to one. I really want to go to the circuits as well, so I have to check what's best. The film takes like 101 minutes, so that's one hour and 41 minutes. So if we start on time it will be 5.41 when the film is over which means I have enough time to go the sports centre. Circuits starts at 6. Enjoy your day everyone! Bye.

No comments: