Sunday 16 March 2008

For Someone Saying She Can't Cook, You Do A Really Nice Job Marion!

I'm eating my breakfast, just woke up and got out off bed. apparently it has been raining, cause outside it looks wet. Last night it had been raining as well and I was doing my laundry. After going into town in the morning I went to the library, level 3. I made some progress with my second essay for Female Performance and it's kind of finished. At least, I have written everything I was planning to write and I have like 4200 words and we have to write 4000, so that's okay. Around 6, Heidi decided she wanted to go home and eat, which made Marion and me decide to leave as well. The library closes around 6.30 in the weekend so it was okay for us to leave as the library was almost closing anyway. Marion invited me for dinner while I had to go back and forth between the laundrette putting my clothes in the washing machine and then in the dryer. I came to her house around 6.30 after putting my clothes in the washing machine. It wasn't raining that much yet at that time. Heidi arrived just some minutes later. She had already eaten, but she joined us later when we were drinking a cup of hot chocolate. Marion really made some nice looking dinner, but still she keeps saying she can't cook :) So for someone who says she can't cook she does a really great job. There were really nice vegetables with potato, some sushi, avocado and some yoghurt and slices of banana with some sugar as a dessert. So yeah, she really provided for a nice dinner. Dennis was in the kitchen as well cooking his pasta with his special magic sauce :p It's always fun to have him around. So the four of us kept on talking and in between I took a break, going to the laundrette to put my clothes in the dryer. When I returned we just continued the conversation. Somewhat before 10 pm Heidi left. She always sleeps early, so for her it was already getting a bit late. But she wakes up really early sometimes as well to run, so I can understand why she doesn't want to sleep too late else she will be tired the next morning. I stayed for some more minutes after she left and then went to the laundrette in the rain to get my hopefully dry clothes. Well, I used two dryers so, thankfully everythign was really dry. So I took all my clothes with me and when I got home I only had to fold them or hang them in my closet and that was it. I also had to make up my bed using the clean sheets I had just washed. Then I sent an email to Clement and went to brush my teeth and went to bed. Today I will work on my essays again in the library and tonight I'll probably go to see There Will Be Blood at the Gulbenkian. I can't wait to see it and find out if it's really that great as everyone says it is.


No comments: