Thursday 20 March 2008

Where Is The Skateboarding Society?

I did it! Yes, I went out on my fist ever skateboarding trip, lol :) I think everyone knows by now I got one, if not, wel surprise surprise! At 5.30 in the morning I got out of bed took my skateboard and walked the path which leads into town. I knew exactly the place where I was gonna go. There's a big field of grass just before you take the path with the spooky tunnel. Well, there's this long bicycle path right next to it and if you were there one hour ago you could have seen me! So, how did it go, well... I guess I did alright for a beginner. This is me personally writing this message, which obviously means I'm still alive and did not end up in hospital either. I fell twice. One time landed on the grass, the second time on the path, but both times I didnt fell real hard, so nothing bad happened. I wanted to take pictures also because the whole area looked so nice early in the morning. Also it's much less cold when you wake up early. So many perks to living live early in the morning. No wonder all the birds and rabbits hang out at this time of day.
But my battery was low, so I could not capture anything. Too bad. Well, I'm proud for going out there. It's so cool. And the thought that never in my life had I even touched a skateboard let alone stand on one! It went alright. I only need to make more speed. I know how to steer a bit as well. No, I can't do any tricks so far. But what do you expect. It definitely was a whole new experience. Now I'm going to catch a bit more sleep. Good morning world and everyone on it, enjoy your day!

No comments: