Monday 10 March 2008

A BIG Meal

It took me a while to take a shower yesterday. It was Sunday so everything is going at slow pace. But around 12 Patricia knocked on my door and when I got into the kitchen there was a plate for everyone completely filled with food and Stuart was still adding more things to it. Instead of a dinner it apparently became a lunch. We had potatoes, brocolli, mashed carrots, some kind of meat balls but made from nuts and vegetables, coal, sprouts, and for me there was this vegetarian dish as well. But it was amazing. There were also some of these small breads which had the form of cupcakes. Really nice. And afterwards a big box filled with doughnuts appeared. Yum yum. I had one with maple, which was really nice. The doughnuts are of the brand Krispy Kreme and according to Stuart those are some fo the best. As a gift I had bought them a box of chocolate the morning before. But it was really nice. They definitely took good care of Patricia, Farhad, Come and me. Afterwards I went to Clement's place to ask if we were still going to make some test shots. He had just woken up after going to London to take some pictures for an assignment. He came home late and was now having breakfast with Claudia who was about to go to the library. We decided that it was maybe better to make the stots next week as it was already almost 3, so by the time we would be in town it would almost get dark. Aina later came on down and cleaned the refrigerator which apparently really needed to be cleaned. It was funny to see them clean their whole kitchen and I wondered if things always went like this on a Sunday. Our kitchen is pretty neat compared to theirs. At 3.30 I went to the library, level 3, to join Heidi and Marion and when it was closing time I left home while the two girls left early to see 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days. I had downloaded Inland Empire by David Lynch and decided to watch it immediately. It's such a cool film. I really like him. The complexity of the plot, you don't know what's real what's not what exactly is going on, but I'm sure if you would analyze everything make a whole list of everything you see it would end up making sense, because they refer back to a lot of things a lot. Today I will go to the circuits training, maybe to the screening of my course, but I won't be at the seminar tomorrow, cause I'm flying home! :)

No comments: