Saturday 13 October 2007

Eternal Sunshine

I'm starting to miss those Saturday mornings when I get up out of bed early, walk to my videorecorder, and watch some movie I recorded the day before. Of course I can still watch movies here, but ut's just different. I think I kind of miss our living room and mum and dad going out to do some grocery shopping and then after I'm done watching the movie I take a shower, brush my teeth and look into the bags to see what they've bought and then have some fresh bread as lunch. But I shouldn't think about those things too much as I might get a bit homesick and I don't wwant that to happen. Yesterday evening I had this urge to watch a movie. I miss watching movies a lot and I want to kepe on watching lots of them. So last night I saw Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind. I had only saw it before once, but that was a downloaded version. Later on I bought the DVD, but I didn't have the time yet to watch. But I really like that movie. There is so much, it's filled with with great shots and interesting events. I had seminar yesterday together with Alice. I thought the second part was quite interesting once the movie Darling got discussed. But I found it hard to come up with soemthing interesting to say, partly because I was very tired when we watched the film the day before. I could have fallen asleep easily, but I couldn't, because I had to watch the film. But because of my tiredness I don't feel I fully experienced the movie the way i should have. Something that starts to bother me, or I have to say two people who start to bother me, are this guy and girl in my seminar that keep on talking. After a while it's like the whole seminar is about them. And sometimes I feel our teacher only speaks to them, makes stupid jokes and doesn't really include the rest of us. And I'm sorry, but then i have already something like, I don't even want to participate. You three just have your fun little chat and pretend the rest of us aren't there. But anyway, the seminar was pretty interesting, but I wished our group would be a bit smaller. After the seminar I went home to get my sports clothes for the boxing class and then I went to the library where Alice, Clement and Claudia already were studying. I read some parts of a book that I'm using for my essay and then went to boxing class with Clement. I sometimes forget it's a real class, so every week you do something else. It's not that you just go and box on your own, but you're really part of a class, so you never know what to expect really. So yesterday the group got split into two. The first group went running outside, while the others started with boxing. Clement and me were in the first group so we had to run. It was pretty hard, because they kept running quite fast. But i think i do really well, for someone who hadn't really run for a long time. The boxing afterwards was a lot of fun. Sometimes I do find it quite a pity that we spend so much time on excersises to keep us fit, and the boxing part becomes just a small part. It's good to do those excersises, but sometimes I just want to do a lot of boxing, because it's really fun to do. After the boxing I went home, surfed a bit on the net, cooked my dinner, wrote a part for my essay, or at least, I put some thoguhts on paper. Things that i already know, without having to read any books. And then I watched Eternal Sunshine and when I was done watching it was already time to go to bed so I did. So now I'm done writing again, I'm going to get another cup of tea and then work on my essay againa nd int he afternoon probably go to Tesco for shopping. Have a good weekend!

No comments: