Monday 15 October 2007

Untitled

I just came home from my lecture Documentary Film which was very interesting, just like last week, so i'm really happy. Yesterday I didn't do much. Around 12 I went to the library, even though I didn't have any real reason to go there. Because Alice told the night before that she really needed to read and would therefore go to the library as soon as she woke up, I thought it would be nice to join her and maybe the others if they were already there as well. But to my surprise I was the only onr and Alice wasn't even there yet, so then I didn't have any real purpose anymore to come. So I just went to the computerroom, did some searching on books about writing a screenplay or a short story which interest me quite a bit and then I also wrote the post for my blog from yesterday. Afterwards I looked for some of the books. I have to say I'm really happy with the library here. They have lots of interesting books. For example, you can find a lot of books of screenplays from films and which also the whole film process is being discussed and cetrain choices are explained. Very interesting to read and lots of fun as well. Because I sent Alice a text message I knew she would be in the library between 13.30 and 2 pm, so I looked for her and found her reading on the second floor, the same floor where I was. I started to read a bit too, but not so much, as my work was actually at home. After a couple of minutes someone came to ask Alice something, who turned out to be Clement. He was also on the same floor, but in the back. I don't know why but when I left soon thereafter I just went home saying goodbye to Alice and then went. But I didn't go to where Clement was sitting to say goodbye to him as well. Don't know why, sometimes you just do things. But we already went over it. At home I tried to work on one of my essays a bit and then had dinner. I had some soup again with a piece of bread and then afterwards I went to Marion's house who wanted to show me something about The National, a band of whom we're going to a concert. of. Clement and Alice joined us later on and then we went to drink something at Woody's. I just had some water, because I didn't feel like drinking anything else and water is for free, so why not. But we didn't stay too long because all of us were pretty tired, so we thought it was a good idea to go to bed. And now I'm home again, eating my bread. Tonight there is the boxing class. Normally this one is on Friday, but they changed things. I'm not sure yet if it will stay like this or if it's just like this for this week. So that's on my to do list of today. See you!

No comments: