Sunday 7 October 2007

I Need A Webcam

Didn't do anything spectacular yesterday, besides talking to my mum via MSN with a webcam! So now she's going to send me a package of 10 kilos with a webcam and other stuff in it. Again i went to the library. I'm in there almost every day. First I sat outside with Marion, Alice and Clement. The weather is very strange. On some days it can be ice cold and then on other days all of a sudden the sun shines, like yesterday. But during the evening it was cold again. I tried to read a text, but it was very long and i don't fele it was a very good one, so after a while I just started looking for other interesting books and eventually ended up reading Sight & Sound again, which is a film magazine, for everyone who doesn't know. Around 4 I went home, while Alice and Clement stayed at the library. I wasn't feeling to good. Maybe ate too many crepes the night before, I don't know, but I felt I had some kind of headache. So when i got home I actually wanted to go and sleep a bit, but that didn't happen. I first spend some time online and then put some vegetables in the microwave and a spring roll in the oven. i wasn't too hungry, so i kept it very simple. Then i talked to my mum and briefly with my dad on MSN. Nice to see you both again! I can't wait to get my own webcam. I'm making a list right now of things to put in the box you're gonna send me. Around 8.15 i went to the Gulbenkian theatre to go and watch A Mighty Heart. Alice, Clement, Heidi and Marina and Cecilia were all there. The movie was good, but not great, it has some flaws which i will be talking about on my other blog. Then afterwards we went home. I put on my pc, brushed my teeth and went to bed very quickly thereafter. When i was already lying in bed I got a call from Marion who went to The Venue with Tania and some others. But i was so tired, that after the movie I really didn't feel like going out anymore. Right now I'm going to have breakfast, or actually lunch. See you!

No comments: