Thursday 25 October 2007

Working Session No. 1

All I did was work yesterday. The only time I went out was to go to Tamar's office with Farhad and to go to our first 'working session' at Alice's kitchen, but besides that I didn't do anything. Of course I ate and did other things every human must do everyday to stay alive. But yesterday was definitely all about trying to do as much work as I can. I left around 12 pm to go back from Alice's place to my house. Marion, Alice and Cecilia were still very busy studying, but I felt I had done enough for the whole day, so I decided it was sleepy time. I actually wanted to study at the library in the afternoon. I brought my laptop with me and thought to get some real work done. Unfortunately the place was so crowded I couldn't find a place to sit and make use of my computer. So after searching for a good spot I left the building. Tamar wasn't in her office, by the way, so I sent her an e-mail about when Farhad and I could meet her, but she hasn't replied yet. At Alice's place we ate pizza and mixed vegetables from the freezer with some bread. I brought some 'drop' or liquorice, which i don't think is typically Dutch, but I guess it depends on which ones, because there are many sorts of drop. Cecilia had some choclate chip cookies, that looked exactly the same as all the other chocolate chip cookies. But here they have like a million different brands for one type of cookie, but they all are exactly the same. Today it's Jan's birthday, so we're definitely going by his house. He also lives in Grimshill so it's very close to my home. Also we're going to check out the karaoke at the K-Bar. I'm not sure if any of us will sing, but you might never know.

No comments: