Sunday 21 October 2007

Stuck Inside

I woke up, turned on my computer and got ready to watch Blue Velvet by David Lynch. It's exactly what I like to do to start a Saturday, but at the end of the day, I have to say it wasn't quite the same. No place like home. But I enjoyed the movie, which exceeded all my expectations. Today I know my parents are going to a free screening of the film Michael Clayton, which hasn't been released just yet. If I wasn't here, of course I would have went with them, or actually I must say, they would have come with me. The movie is said to be very good so I can't wait to find out what they think about it. I didn't leave the hosue at all yesterday. Part of that had to do with me taking a shower just at 2.30 pm, so the afternoon was already over for the biggest part. When I was all dresses up i spend some time working on my essay, not too much, though, and then cleaned up my room by using the vacuum cleaner. I had the same dinner as I have been having for the last couple of days. Nothing wrong with that, because I like it immensily. At night we were supposed to go out and dance, but eventually plans changed when Marion turned out to be very busy. And because there was a chance Clément would call us later on that he was too tired afterall, because he spend all day in Dover, Alice and I decided to just drop the whole idea. So again I ended up talking a lot to Alice on MSN which is always lots of fun. Too bad her connection keeps failing and when we want to use our webcams our computers start to act weird. It was actually good that we didn't go out anymore, because last night I wasn't feeling too well, I kind of felt lightheaded, as if having some kind of headache. But I'm okay now, so don't worry. Today I will get out of the house, because I need to return a book to the library, so I have no choice. Have a nice day!

No comments: