Tuesday 30 October 2007

Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga

I just came back from the library half an hour ago. I watched The Alcohol Years, a documentary. First I was supposed to see it on Sunday, but I went into town instead. Then I wanted to watch it yesterday, but the library was so crowded that I decided to go in the evening. But because it was already so dark and I wasn't really in the mood, I decided to go today, so I did. The movie wasn't so great and I didn't really learned everything from watching it. We saw a clip during the lecture and with Elizabeth already explaining what it was about, i actually knew enough. But it was not so overcrowded like yesterday, so it's definitely better to go there in the morning than let's say, around 1 pm. But yesterday i worked, worked, worked. I wrote 2200 words for mys econd essay, which include the introduction and concluison, so basically it's finished. But that's without having read any books and included any quotes. So i still have to add those, but it isn't a problem, cause I have still 800 words left, in total it must be around 3000. So i only went to the library yesterday to pick up books that i might be able to use. I took as many as I could with me, even if I wasn't sure if they were useful. So sorry for everyone who is desperately looking for a book I've taken with me and maybe not even going to use. Later on that night I went by to Alice's place, just to have a little chat. Nothing special really. And then I went back home again, worked and off to bed. Everyone seems to be very busy lately and both Marion and Clement are having a friend over from France. I'm feeling slightly better, at least better than yesterday. Alice is apparently also a bit sick today, so I guess it's just that period of time. I'm really starting to like this band Spoon, by the way. Been listening to them on my I-pod this morning. Good stuff! :)

No comments: