Monday 29 October 2007

...Who Will Sit And Wait For Sunday, To Be Monday

I think I might be getting sick. I'm not sure, but my throat tells me it isn't feeling well. It's all my won fault, because on Thursday night I think I left open my window and then when I woke up I felt my throat hurted a bit and then when I went to open my window like I do every day to bring some fresh air into my room I found it to be already open. :( But I guess I will be fine until Friday, because if I get sick it always starts at a Friday and then on Saturday I will be completely broken. So i probably still have some sick-less days to look forward to. Yesterday I was supposed to go to the library to watch The Alcohol Years, a documentary I want to use for my essay. It had been raining almost all day and outside it was so dark and grey, no sunlight whatsoever, so when around ten minutes past 3 I received an e-mail from Alice, whom I asked if she wanted to come with me to the library to watch the documentary, she told me Marion went by to her house and they decided to go into town. So Alice asked if I wanted to come and of course I couldn't refuse such a tempting invitation. I had not really worked yet that day so it wasn't really a problem. It was really good to be out of the campus for a while and because of the bad weather there weren't many people, just a lot of teenagers. We looked in some shops, which is how I came to notice that i Topshop clothes aren't that expensive and they are quite nice. So it seems that from now on H&M has some competition. I might be buying some things there if I'm done writing my essay. Marion looked for some boots and eventually she bought some which look great on her and fitted very well with the jacket she was wearing. We also checked out Marks & Spencer, but they're so expensive there. Maybe if we win the lottery one day we will go and do all our shopping there. Because we still had some time before our bus to Park Wood was going to leave we decided to have a look at the cathedral by night. I took some pictures, but because the uploading on this blog doesn't work very well lately, I have no idea how long it will be before I'm able to post them. After the cathedral we went home by bus. I had some tomato soup with naan bread and some toretllini's that were still left. Later on that night I worked on my essay a bit, wrote quite a lot of things and I think I will be okay. Hope to finish it as fast as I can. Then I did the dishes, downloaded some music, brushed my teeth (which takes me quite long, yes, Alice :) ) and then jumped into bed to find myself feeling even a bit more ill than yesterday and the days after that Thursday night with the window open. Today I will work work work. Adios!

No comments: